About Me

Lawrence, Kansas, United States

Friday, November 19, 2010

Customer Review

Here is an email I received from a customer. I recently made cupcakes for her daughters birthday party. 


"Got home last night, reminded Hannah that her birthday would be tomorrow and told her there were some cupcakes in the fridge from aunt Lissa & aunt Cami. Let’s go see. We go downstairs, I open the fridge, kneel down on the floor and open the box so she can see. Her eyes just about popped out of her head, she lets out the biggest happy sigh, slaps both cheeks with her tiny hands and says “Oh, my goodneth! Ith thith for me???” (not dramatic at all, right?) She couldn’t believe that box full of pink awesomeness is for her. I said “Yeah! This is for your birthday party tomorrow, honey!” And as I’m closing down the box to put back in the fridge, she leans over it and hugs it. You did good. THANK YOU!"


Thank you for all of you who support me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment